Your Cart is Currently Empty
Use this durable and versatile tea towel to dry hands and dishes, wipe down surfaces, line a basket for bread or use as a napkin or placemat mat. It gets better & softer with every use and great to wrap gifts.
Made in Sweden, the OEKO-TEX certified linen/cotton tea towel is a perfect kitchen staple to add to your home.
More creative uses of the tea towel: decorate kitchen table, protect kitchen equipment, protect storage areas, keep your greens crisp, cover your dough.
To remove stains instantly, use the Plantish Stain Remover soap or run in the washing machine.
Stain Remover Soap (palm oil free) ingredients: coconut oil, washing soda, lye (a must-have soap ingredient that dissolves during saponification process)
Purchase MUST-HAVE Stain Remover Soap Bar: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1024087854/stain-remover-bar-laundry-kitchen-hood
Dimension: 50cm X 70cm / 19.6inch X 27.6inch
- Material: 50% linen and 50% cotton
- Functional: finished with a convenient hanging loop for simple and easy storing
- Quick-drying: no more dish cloth smell
- Soft and scratch-free: safe to use on all surfaces or prevent scratches for glasses and china
- Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth.
More creative uses of the tea towel:
- Decorate kitchen table: bring extra life and energy to the dinner party.
- Protect kitchen equipment: Fold the towels to fit between stacked plates and pots and pans to prevent scratches.
- Protect storage areas: Line storage areas to help prevent chipping or scratches from wooden or wire shelves.
- Keep your greens crisp: Tuck washed greens in a tea towel to pat dry.
- Cover your dough: Dip a tea towel in hot water and wring until nearly dry to cover dough while it rises. The heat will help activate the yeast more quickly.
Machine wash the Tea Towel at 40° C and hang to dry.
Avoid bleaching, washing at high-temperature or using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before they cool down completely to keep it in good condition.