Your Cart is Currently Empty
This Hydrangea Swedish Sponge Cloth was inspired by the Endless Summer Hydrangea, the world's first hydrangea bred to bloom all season long, year after year. To remove stains instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap and rub under running water.
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it's perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily, which makes it an economical and zero waste solution!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimension: 17 cm x 19-19.5 cm or 6.75 inch x 7.5-8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel
durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting